Cash Application Specialist
Job LocationCummings Lodge Georgetown
The Cash Application Specialist is accountable for payments received and collecting outstanding debt. The Cash Application Specialist carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: accounts receivable, credit applications, collections, customer service and general administration.
- Ensures timely receipt and application of payments to TMW
- Contributes to the overall success of the administration team
- Exemplify Traffix values and strategic goals
- Ongoing personal/professional development
Atlease (5) CSEC subjects including Maths and English.
Atleast a diploma in accounting is preferable.
ACCA, CAT, ATC will be an asset
1 year working experience in accounting and or admin assistant role.
The Cash Application Specialist is responsible for all or part of the following areas:
- Business to business collection calls,
- Account reconciliations,
- Applying cash receipts
- Electronic Fund Transfers
- Customer Account Information/Profiles
- Problem solving for any issues that may arise
- All related filing and record keeping
Accounts Receivable & Collections
- Ensures accurate entry of daily cash receipts into TMW
- Follows up on any discrepancies, short payments or issues
- Processes adjustments or credit/rebills as required
- Makes daily calls customers to inquire about outstanding or upcoming payments
- Keeps detailed and up to date notes on collections calls and customer contact information
Excellent Remuneration package offered
Please send your application cover letter and resume to:
email@example.com | cc - firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY