MSSI specializes in the preparation of quarterly, semi-annual, and annual financial statements, including comprehensive note disclosure. That is seeking to recruit a dynamic individual for the following position: Bookkeeper.
Closing Date: June 2nd 2020
- 5 CXC including ( Math, English & Accounts) or
- Completion of FIA Level 2 or equivalent
- Computer Literate/ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- At least three (1) year experience in a similar position
- Preferably resides in Georgetown
- Check and verify source documents such as invoices, receipts, computer printouts
- Allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
- Transfer data to general ledger
- Reconcile and balance all accounts
- Prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
- Prepare and process payroll
- Comply with relevant reporting requirements
- Calculate and prepare tax payments
- Assist with audits
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
To be discussed at interview.
Interested persons possessing the relevant requirements and experience should send their
applications to the following:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY