Solar Panel Technician
Job LocationCamp and New Market Street
- Must have an Electrical Engineer Diploma or Degree
- Must have a minimum of 5 years in the technician field
The solar technician would be expected to perform:
- Assess the job site, identify and resolve any potential hazards
- Create or interpret the solar panel installation plans, mapping out the steps of the installation and where all of the components will be installed.
- Install, inspect, maintain and repair solar panel systems, including the solar collectors, concentrators, batteries, pumps, fans, or support structure.
- Do any and all electrical work needed to connect solar system to electric grid. This includes proper grounding systems, controls and all testing necessary.
- Weatherproof the solar installation in accordance with local safety regulations and the specifications of the manufacturer.
In addition to these technical skills, a solar technician needs to have good customer service, attention to detail and a strong work ethic to be successful.
You can also apply by delivering your application to our office: 210 Camp and New Market Street
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY