Drivers (Motor Lorry)
Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank Demerara
DemBake is looking for licensed and experienced persons to fill the position of Driver in the Sales department.
The Driver will act the backbone of the sales team, ensuring that supplies and agents are taken to the various points of interest.
- Driver’s License issued no less than two (2) years ago
- Licensed to drive trucks
- Knowledge of the Guyanese roadways, particularly East Coast, West Coast, East Bank, West Bank of Demerara as well as Georgetown.
- Secondary education
- Two (2) years’ experience in a similar field would be an asset
- Police Clearance
- Ensuring that trucks under your care are well taken care of and they are well prepared at the start of every day;
- Ensuring that you are familiar with the route set out for each day and this is adhered to;
- Ensuring that you are in possession of all necessary documentation to drive on the roadways in keeping with the laws of Guyana;
- Reporting all issues and emergencies to the Sales Manager;
- Ensuring that time and traffic are managed efficiently;
- Ensuring that the truck under your care is in the factory compound at the end of the day;
- Assisting in off-loading should the need arise;
DemBake will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join DemBake, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Manager
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Email us your CV:
Call us at (592) 266 5847
Deadline: January 15, 2019
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY