Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
Maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.Maintains a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- A minimum of three (3) Subjects at CXC
- Experience in a similar position
- Certificate of Good Character
- Possession of a valid Driver’s License is an assest.
Surveillance Skills, Judgment skills, Objectivity, Dependability, Integrity, Professionalism, Reporting Skills
- Ability to successfully conduct security patrols without direct supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to complete routine paperwork.
- Ability to understand and follow specific instructions and procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility, and customer service orientation.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Ability to understand, follow, and enforce safety codes, regulations, and procedures.
- Ability to detect problems and report information to appropriate personnel.
- Ability to work 12 hours shift, nights, days, and weekends.
- Willingness to participate in our pre-employment screening process (drug screen and background checks)
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Exhibit a strong physical and authoritative presence that will help deter criminal activity
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
· Controls traffic by directing drivers.
- Conduct frequent security checks by patrolling perimeter, residence and other office sites and remain vigilant for anything unusual or potentially threatening
· Monitor and control gate/door access for vehicles, workers, etc.
- Immediately respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers.
- View security cameras for suspicious activity
· Act as an escort to senior management, employees and visitors
- Sound alarms and/or call for outside assistance when needed in emergencies (police, fire, ambulance care, response tactical team etc.)
- Write, maintain, and present detailed reports, noting any damages, theft, and/or other irregular activity on a shift wise basis or as and when required.
- Maintains organization's stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements.
· Prepares and update log books on a shift basis or as and when required.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues.
- Removing wrongdoers or trespassers from the area.
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
· Follow instructions provided by the Supervisor of the unit.
- Adhere to all Company Policies, rules, and standards.
- Any other duties that may be required.
Forward an application to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY