Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Our growing company is seeking to hire an IT Sales Manager who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team. You will be in charge of managing organizational sales by developing business plans, meeting planned goals, and coordinating with our marketing department on lead generation. You will also be tasked with overseeing the activities and performance of your sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets, and facilitate the ongoing training of your sales team.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Ability to lead a sale team.
- Driver License (Car, Van)
- Business degree in marketing or related professional qualification
- 4+ Years in leadership sales position
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- Technical sales skills
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Knowledge of market research
- Information technology product and industry knowledge
- Solid understanding of digital sales platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Office
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- Passion, dedication and focus
- A good level of technical understanding with enthusiasm for new technology and its commercial uses
- Stamina, resilience and the ability to work well under pressure
- Articulate and confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- Time-management skills and the ability to prioritise your workload
- Attention to detail
- Persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
- A strong team spirit
- Business awareness
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Ability to sell to Customer Needs
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- The ongoing training of your sale team.
- Developing your sales team through motivation, counselling and product knowledge education.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products
- Understanding customers' diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
- Ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of the company’s systems and processes and then documenting them
- Cold calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
- Identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
- Preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
- Marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
- Maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
- Developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
- providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of IT systems and networks, both before and after the sale
- Advising on systems features and how they can be applied to assist customers in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
- Meeting sales targets set by Management and contributing to team targets
Please drop all written applications to the following address:
126 Laluni Street, Queenstown, Georgetown, Guyana
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY