Accounts/ Inventory Clerk
Job LocationBlock G1, Land of Canaan, East Bank of Demerara
DemBake is looking for a dedicated and trustworthy individual to join our creative work environment.
- CXC Passes in 5 Subjects with Grade 1-2 for Principles of Accounts;
- QuickBooks competent is a must.
- 1 year working experience in similiar field
- Compiles and maintains records of quantity, type, and value of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies stocked in establishment: Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock and posts totals to inventory records, using QuickBooks.
- Verifies clerical computations against physical count of stock and adjusts errors in computation or count, or investigates and reports reasons for discrepancies.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies, and computes inventory balance, price, and cost.
- Prepares reports, such as inventory balance, price lists, and shortages.
- Prepares list of depleted items and recommends survey of defective or unusable items.
- Will be require to re-stock and issue materials.
- Any other duties assigned by the Accounting/ Operations Manager.
DemBake will offer you a competitive compensation and benefits package, plus a friendly, professional and dynamic working environment with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
When you join DemBake, you’ll join an equal opportunity employer that believes in the inherent benefits of a diverse workplace and that promotes inclusion and flexibility.
Only those candidates with appropriate qualifications and experience will be contacted directly.
The Human Resources Manager
Demerara Bakery Inc.
G1 Land of Canaan,
East Bank Demerara
Email us your CV:
Call us at (592) 266 5848
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY