Job LocationPlay Park
The Gaming Attendant is responsible for monitoring the gaming area, providing customer service, maintaining arcade equipmet in good working order and ensuring a clean, safe and secure environment for persons to enjoy.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Math
- Two (2) years working in a technical field
1. Troubleshooting and repairing all electronic gaming equipment
2. Machines must be kept in good working order
3. Clean and perform PM maintenance weekly
4. Daily cleaning and functionality checks
5. Placing orders for supplies and parts in a timely manner
6. All light bulbs on games and arcade must be illuminated
7. Able to swap parts to troubleshoot issues with games
8. Paperwork, tools, and parts must be organized
9. Provide customer assistance when needed
10. Any other similar tasks as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY