Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS)
This position is vital in our marketing department as it will allow for the selected applicant to be directly involved in the execution of Digital Marketing tasks. Applicants will be trained on completing a variety of digital marketing tasks (approximately 5 - 8 tasks) for closely fifteen (15) to twenty (20) US-based clients. Applicants will be required to properly execute tasks and possess the ability to follow protocols in an organized manner.
Why join our team?
- We offer great packages with Vacation leave and Personal days
- We give raises of 15% after probation and up to 10% every year
- We have great promotional opportunities
- We invest in development courses to further your career
- Lives and works in Guyana, South America.
- Google and/ or MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Excellent verbal fluency and excellent written English language skills.
- Secondary School graduate.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing, Literature, Communications) or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a Leadership role
- Prefer a certificate in Marketing or related field i.e. Communications, etc.
- Prefer work experience in journalistic/ writing field and/or English teaching, etc.
- Prefer work experience in organization, task management, and timeline oriented roles.
- Prefer familiarity with social media platforms & things that are “new and exciting” on the internet.
- Excellent computer skills
- High comfort level with working virtually
- Dependable internet connection, quiet work from home environment, modern reliable laptop/ computer with a webcam.
- Required post-hire: Electricity backup (UPS battery, or inverter battery, or generator)...note the firm will assist newly hired team members in this regard if such a facility is not yet in place.
Some Roles, Responsibilities & Duties Include:
- Scheduling Social Media posts, and checking the profiles for engagements.
- Monitor client Pay Per Clicks accounts.
- Updating Client agendas for all relevant tasks.
- Send out Email Drips for clients
- Reviewing calls for Lead tracking and Measurement, and compiling reports.
- Responding to reviews for ORM.
- Connecting with the target audience for clients, sending invites and updating sheets for LinkedIn Outreach.
- Checking client accounts and reviewing recordings of call leads, dispute claims, etc. for Google Guarantee.
- Scheduling Eblasts & Newsletters
- Follow up with CS on Press Release & Video progress.
- Web scraping for bloggers/influencers and building a list for Influencer Outreach.
- (A comprehensive list will provided during the interview process)
Monthly Salary: $75,000 - $100,000 GYD
Currently we are at a 6 hour shift and pay of $75,000 GYD due to COVID-19
Working Hours: Monday through Friday 7:30 AM - 2:00 PM
You MUST fill out this application form:
Send your Application to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY