Job Location31 High & Hadfield Street, Georgetown
The Accounts Supervisor will be responsible for proactively supervising the accounts team and ensuring that all finance-related matters are done according to Store guidelines.
1. Degree in Accounting plus 2 years experience in accounting or
2. Diploma in Accounting plus 3 years experience in accounting or
3. 5 years experience in accounting or similar position
1. Prepare all Financial Reports
A. P & L
B. YTD Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss
C. Balance Sheet
D. Yearly Budget
E. Cash flow Statement
F. Bank Reconciliation
G. VAT Returns
H. 20/80 customer report
I. Zero and Negative balance report
J. Break-Even Analysis
K. Inventory Listing per Department
L. Sales Report Breakdown
2. Balance Petty Cash
3. Prepare & deposit sales
4. Verification of Bond - Ensure all stocks are entered into the QB system
5. Balance all major GLs on a monthly basis.
6. Training & development
i. 6 hours Training per week
ii. Conduct one on one coaching bi-monthly with all team members in your care.
7. Proposals - Submit 3 proposals for the department/store improvement - Quarterly and 1 must be approved
8. Effective Leadership of the Finance Team:
i. Monitoring of the Team Performance
ii. Address all department concerns
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration and benefits package.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Application – Accounts Supervisor” or submitted by hand addressed to the Director/General Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown, to reach no later than October 31, 2019.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY