Recruitment Consultant - Medical Division
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Medical Recruitment Consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to temporary or permanent positions with client companies. They work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
Recruitment consultants attract candidates by drafting advertising copy for use in a range of media, as well as by networking, headhunting and through referrals. They screen candidates, interview them, do background checks and finally match them to their clients.
Consultants also provide advice to both clients and candidates on salary levels, training requirements and career opportunities.
- Commitment to the mission
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in Healthcare staffing and recruiting
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, and outlook
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Knowledge of healthcare contract management and client development
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and a diverse workplace
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment
- Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment
- Recruitment consultants provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
- using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- visiting clients to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines;
- using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers;
- headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work;
- using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy;
- receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client;
- requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client;
- briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question;
- preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants;
- organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client;
- informing candidates about the results of their interviews;
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalizing arrangements between client and candidates;
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression;
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programs.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY