Job LocationQueenstown, Georgetown
The position of accountant consists of analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain a record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- ACCA, CPA Accreditation
- Proven working experience as a management accountant or in a relevant field
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of Quickbooks
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- Ability to use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions;
- Ability to identify complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Achievement/Effort — Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
- Managing all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Preparing budget and financial reports
- Computing taxes and prepares relevant tax returns.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial reports
- Publish financial statements in time
- Maintain registers (stock, assets, etc)
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process (stock count, assets count, etc)
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information (based on coding system)
- Maintain/review cashbook for all bank accounts
- Prepare/review bank reconciliation
- Compute taxes and prepare relevant tax returns, balance
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
- Any other relevant duties that might be assigned from time to time
Based on skillset, qualification and experience.
126 Laluni Street, Queenstown, Georgetown.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY