Human Resources Officer
Job LocationRegent & Oronoque Streets, Georgetown
A Vacancy exists at our head office for an HR Manager.
• BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field
• Relevant HR Credentials would be an asset
• Minimum 3-5 years experience as HR officer or Administrator
• Must have knowledge of current labor regulations/ requirements and be able to maintain updated knowledge of labor regulations and laws
• Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
• Understanding of Guyana labour laws and disciplinary procedures
• Proficient in MS Office Suite
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong ethics and reliability
• Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
• Provide introductory training on SOPs, policies and procedures
• Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
• Assist in developing training and development programs and performance management processes
• Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
• Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
• Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
• Liaison and coordinate with regulatory agencies as needed
Applications (Cover letter + Resume) can be sent to: Queensway Security Service Inc.
153 Regent Rd. & Oronoque St.
OR email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY