Experienced Spanish Teacher
- Bachelor's Degree
- Evidence of ability to establish working relationships that result in mutual respect.
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely both in oral and written communication.
- Strong interpersonal and public relations skills.
- 100% Fluence in English AND Spanish. This is an absolute requirement. Applicants without this will not be considered.
- Minimum 2 years experience teaching the CXC Spanish Syllabus. Applicants without this requirement will not be considered.
1. Works cooperatively with administrators, student services personnel and teachers, to ensure the delivery of curriculum
2. Provides individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each pupil, to the extent feasible.
3. Maintains control of storage and use of school-owned property.
4. Maintains professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the district, and/or in self- selected professional growth activities.
5. Communicates with parents and school counselors on pupil progress.
7. Participates in curriculum and other developmental programs.
8. Other duties as assigned by the principal.
Send cover letter and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY