Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support to ensure efficient operation of the administrative office and its functions.
Desired : Bachelors/CXC
Minimum 3 years and above
- Thorough knowledge on Administration
- Ability to create SOP & Policies
- Should be proficient in Computers - Internet, MS-Office
- Good Communication & Influence
- AdaptabilityNegotiation SkillsReliability
The key functions include but are not limited to:
• Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the administrative office and its functions
• Support the manager and team members through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication.
• Communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner with proper reporting
• Maintain contact lists
• Preparation and distribute various reports, snag lists of various function or regularly scheduled duties, defining progress, problems and solutions
• Develop and maintain a filing system
• Order office supplies, printing and purchases
• Submit and reconcile petty and expense reports
• Provide general support to front office
• Researching markets to identify new suppliers and vendors, cost effective & quality methods in the administration functions.
• Support the logistics function and coordination
• Administrative support for the meetings, conferences, trainings and other related events.
• Assists in coordination and monitoring of various events and activities
• Performs purchases and procurements of materials, goods and equipment according to the needs
• Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
• Maintains a positive and professional demeanor towards students, staffs, visitors, clients, vendors and co-workers.
• Adheres to all policies and procedures of TAU.
• Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-265-7651 / 265-7652 / 265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY