Customer Service & Sales Associates
Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
We all appreciate superior customer service. Help us provide that superior customer service to others. When you join our family of voice or email representatives supporting reputable international companies, you will learn that Qualfon cares. That’s it. We care for our employees who care for our clients. When you answer the Qualfon call, you will:
- Join our family in an enthusiastic work environment
- Enjoy personal growth
- Discover a whole new world of opportunity
- College or vocation school graduate education
- Minimum high school completion, CXC preferred but not required
- Call center experience a plus.
- Sales experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of PC-based internet and software applications. Ability to learn and adapt to new software technologies
- Detail orientation
- Strong communication skills: speaks clearly, strong vocabulary skills, pleasant delivery, pleasant tone & temperament.
- Patience & ability to build rapport with diverse groups of people.
- Has courage & confidence to deliver sales pitch
- Energy & passion to achieve sales results while demonstrating the “Spirit of Service” for our customers and co-workers.
- Well-developed sense of urgency and follow through
- Desire to expand their product knowledge; to learn and understand company and client goals
- High level of work ethics displayed through punctuality, discipline and self-management
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals
- Can thrive in an environment where they are expected to reach or exceed sales goals and quotas; is motivated to achieve individual and group sales goals.
- Strong ability to follow instructions and incorporate coaching/feedback into daily work
- Handle and respond to inbound calls
- Enthusiastically pitch sales to customer
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while supporting customers and working with team to achieve sales goals
- Maintain acceptable levels of discretion, teamwork and commitment, endeavoring to exceed expectations in all
- Attractive salary
- Attractive fringe benefits
- Coaching to help you succeed
- Outstanding working environment
- Development opportunities
Qualfon’s mission is to help as many people as possible pursue their total vocation—as individuals and as members of society—by creating an ever-growing number of job opportunities as we strive to become the outsourcer of choice for our clients. In summary, our mission is “Be the Best BPO. Make People’s Lives Better." This begins with our people. Our employee retention is twice the industry average because we care about our people—at work and beyond. Qualfon offers programs that promote personal development and provide direct support for our people and their families.
Apply In-person (preferred method) - Please walk along with a valid ID.
On the spot interviews (Valid ID Required)
Monday - Saturday 8am - 4pm
Parcel 146 Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara
Located on the Road between The Princess RAMADA Hotel and the National Stadium, the Road is called the “Red Road" about 2 minutes walk in past the Massy store.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY