Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The Payroll Clerk is responsible for collecting timekeeping information, incorporating a variety of deductions and issuing pay and pay-related information to employees.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 3 in Mathematics, English and Accounts.
- Diploma in Accounting or CAT Certification
- At least three (3) years’ experience processing payroll
1. Maintain payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data using appropriate software.
2. Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
3. Develop, manage and maintain comprehensive payroll records.
4. Verification of employee timings and making deductions where necessary.
5. Prepare payroll for monthly and fortnightly payroll.
6. Print and issue pay slips
7. Verification of employee timings and making deductions where necessary.
8. Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
9. Any other task as assigned from time to time.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY