Quality Control Specialist
Job LocationFoodmaxx Supermarket, Giftland Mall, Turkeyen.
The main objective of the Quality Control Specialist is to receive new items, perform inspections and reject items that are not of quality.
- At least five CXCs with Math and English at grade 1 to 3.
- Diploma in the related field.
- Minimum five (5) year similar experience at an established Organization.
- Knowledge of tracking data related to Quality, Compliance, and Food Safety regulations.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
1. Conduct periodic quality checks
2. Respond to customer enquiries and resolve them satisfactorily.
3. Recommend packaging styles.
4. Conduct checks within the storage of the receiving department.
5. Assess and inspect produce and items before they are accepted for sale.
6. Ensure produce is cleaned and presentable before being packaged and labelled.
7. Arrange goods in an attractive and eye catching manner.
8. Understand consumer needs and storage that is relevant to each produce/item.
9. Remove all products that fail to meet specifications.
10. Any other task as assigned from time to time.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY