Sales & Marketing Supervisor
Job LocationGiftland Mall, Plantation Turkeyen, Georgetown, Guyana
The Sales and Marketing Supervisor is responsible for advertising and selling spaces to businesses and individuals. He/she assists in managing and advertising the marketing projects for clients. And also develop,monitor and implement the advertising projects.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Mathematics
- A Degree/Diploma in the related field will be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
- Minimum 1 year work experience in the Marketing field.
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services and provide clients
- with advertising costs.
- Explain to clients how this type of advertising will help promote their products &
- services in the most effective way possible.
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients.
- Inform clients of the available options for advertising: format, features, etc.
- Seek sales for available branding & advertising spots in and around the Mall and on Digital Screens.
- Contact companies/organizations and schedule events for Mall.
- Meeting with licensees for signing or advisory, participating in Mall activities, ads etc.
- Create concepts to decorate Mall according to seasons.
- Acquire sales from various companies, this will be transacted through Wholesale Corporate Department.
- Preparing promotional plans & ads for the Mall, dealing with sponsorship and customer requests, seek new strategies to advertise the Mall.
- Special Projects assigned momentarily by the Manager.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY