Driver / Salesperson
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Driver/Salesperson will be responsible for delivering Quality Plus products to wholesale customers; accurately and on time, using the most efficient route. He/she will be required to maintain a good working relationship with our existing wholesale customers and attract new clients. Excellent customer service skills, high levels of professionalism, and an organized skill-set are some of the requirements to execute this job successfully.
- Have completed High School with passes in at least 3 CSEC Subjects or the equivalent including Math and English;
- Be computer literate with proficiency in excel, or experience operating a point of sales system;
- Have a valid driver’s license with at least two years of experience in route sales;
- Have the ability to operate a van or pickup during daylight and night hours;
- Have and maintain a clean driving record;
- Maintain a professional appearance at all times;
- Be willing to work flexible hours;
- Be able to multi-task in a high paced environment with minimum supervision;
- Demonstrate and provide exceptional customer service skills;
- Be dependable, hardworking;
- Be physically fit and able to lift at least 25 pounds.
- Accurately account for and record products provided on a daily basis utilizing a point of sale system;
- Accurately account for the sales received from customers (utilizing a point of sale system);
- Good physical and mental health;
- Maintain a list of wholesale customers and their respective addresses;
- Identify the most efficient route to deliver goods to the customers;
- Deliver goods in a timely manner;
- Maintain a good working relationship with existing customers;
- Increase sales:
- Supporting growth of existing (wholesale) customers;
- Recruiting new (wholesale) customers;
- Reduce costs:
- Manage sales to reduce returns/spoilage;
- Operate vehicle efficiently;
- Maintain bread crates and other assets to ensure longevity;
- Maintain records of the goods sold on a daily basis;
- Load and offload products in and out of the vehicle;
- Keep the vehicle clean, tidy and organized;
- Drive the vehicle in a manner that will ensure it is maintained;
- Check the vehicle on a daily basis for any potential mechanical issues;
- Refuel the vehicle as the need arises;
- Report any incidents that may occur during delivery;
- Observe all road rules and regulations.
An attractive remuneration package awaits the successful candidate.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY