FIRST LINE SUPERVISOR/GRAPHIC ARTIST OF PRODUCTION & OPERATION DUTIES:
Job LocationEXECUTIVE OFFICE SERVICES: LOT 82 ALBERT ST. AND REGENT RD., BOURDA, GEORGETOWN
Responsible for the activities of production and operation of print materials, to detect and / or assess problems.
- Must be at a University Level with relevant experience.
- Experience as a Paid for Graphic Designer with a reputable Business entity.
- Must have excellent working knowledge in the relevant graphic designing software programs – Corel Draw 18, Photoshop and Microsoft Office Programs.
- A Diploma in Information Technology / Graphic Designing
- A minimum of three to five years paid experience in a similar or related field
- Must know to type
- Must have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills
- A Valid Driver’s Licence is an asset.
- Any other duties from time to time
Organize and accomplish your work. Observing, receiving and otherwise obtaining correct information from the relevant sources. Entering, transcribing, recording, storing or maintaining information in written or electronic/magnetic form. Taking in orders detailed orders for production in Retail Business.
Excellent pay based on experience, performance and efficient production.
Salary range: $60,000. to $100,000.
Email to: email@example.com
Mail to: Executive Office Services:
Lot 82 Albert Street & Regent Road, Bourda, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY