Agent Development & Retention Officer
We are recruiting an experienced, business savvy, goal focused and hardworking Agent Development & Retention Officer to assist in acquiring new business and the developing of our Video Lottery Terminals (VLT’s) market.
· Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a business development capacity
· Associate Degree in Marketing or Management
· Relevant experience of three (3) years in a Retail Sales or Marketing environment with heavy customer interface may be considered in the absence of formal degree
· Formal training in Customer Service and ability to deliver high level or service
· Certificate in Computer Applications
· Expert knowledge of local area business networks and location
· Expert knowledge of customer base and proficient in market analysis
· Ability to analyze mathematical data
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Word and Excel
· Dynamic report-writing and presentation skills
· Sound verbal, written and listening communications
· Able to self-manage effectively
· Good time management
· Flexible with working schedul
Must possess vehicle and driver's licence.
· Works with Agents in evaluating promotions
· Prepares overall site surveys for the placement of VLT’s and VLT related equipment to Operations, to aid in installation.
· Assists in the implementation and/or deployment of promotional materials.
· Provides timely field feedback regarding Agent practices, ideas and issues.
Provides leads in signing up new agent contract
· Assists in the introduction of new products and in developing content of marketing materials
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY