Job LocationDM Beauty World
A cashier manages all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently. To be successful in this
role, you should have previous experience in a customer service position and good knowledge of how
cash registers operate. Ultimately, you’ll ensure all transactions run smoothly and will help us maximize
Work experience as a retail cashier or in a similar role in sales
• Basic PC knowledge
• Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and Point of Sale machines
• Adequate/basic math skills
• Strong communication and time management skills
• Customer satisfaction-oriented
• Must be capable of managing time effectively and multi-tasking as necessary.
•Receive payments by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits when/where applicable
• Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers
• Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
• Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas
• Establish or identify prices of goods, and calculate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners
• Issue revenue stamps, and redeem coupons or gift certificates • Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies
• Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales
• Compute and record totals of transactions
• Sell items to customers as needed • Sort, count, and wrap currency and coins
• Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items
• Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
• Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving the store • Track transactions on balance sheets and report any discrepancies
• Maintain accurate and complete files/documents/books assigned by Management
• Be aware of potential or active security and/or safety hazards and informing Management immediately.
• Ensure proper accounting for keys/company property issued during operations
• Any other tasks/duties assigned by Management
Attractive Salary and other benefits offered
Please send application to
Pinnalce Business Services
Or email : email@example.com
Deadline is November30,2020
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY