Job LocationGiftland Mall
The cook will be responsibly for the preparation of meals for the household. Ensuring special attention is paid to serving nutritious and healthy family meals. The cook will also be responsible for preparing and cooking for dinner parties and when the family is entertaining.
- At least five (5) years experience as a chef.
- Must have food handlers Certificate.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Very good communication skills.
- Excellent physical condition and stamina.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
- Placing orders for kitchen supplies.
- Keeping kitchen pots, pans and work surfaces clean and in good condition.
- Ensuring refrigerator is clean and out-of-date items discarded.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers.
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen.
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages.
Salary Offered - $23,000 weekly
Monday - Friday - 7:30am - 4:30pm
Saturdays - 7:30am - 2:00pm
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattensen, Turkeyen, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY