Job LocationLot 2442 Track A Providence East Bank Demerara
The Clinical Administrator is also responsible for the execution of clinical academic policies of TAU in its affiliated clinical sites.
Qualification: CXC or any Bachelor's
Minimum 1-2 years of relevant experience.
The tasks of Clinical Coordinator will include but are not limited to:
- Identifying the Hospitals for core and elective clinical rotations of medical clerks.
- Communicating & negotiating with hospitals to sign agreements with TAU for our students to do clinical training.
- Organizing Core and Elective clinical rotations of medical clerks in the affiliated hospitals with approval from the Associate Dean Clinical Sciences and the Dean’s Office.
- Regular monitoring and reporting of students’ attendance and progress ( log Book monitoring)
- Coordinating with examinations department for objective evaluation of students prior to clinical rotation and evaluations during hospital training.
- To coordinate and ensure payments to hospitals
- Identifying faculties for didactics and Pre- Clinical in coordination with HR, Associate Dean and Deans’ Office
- Facilitate, gather and update the Curriculum Vitae of clinicians involved in the teaching-learning didactic sessions and hospitals preceptor ships.
Payment/salary calculation of clinicians involved with teaching and learning in the didactics and hospital preceptor ship with final approval from Associate
- Collaborate with the HODs & HR for attendance of faculties teaching the didactics and clinicians directly involved with the teaching- learning process in the hospital.
- Coordinate with Associate Dean and the Dean’s Office for identifying health facilities, PHCs, and others institutions which can be recipients of TAU health corps activities.
- Coordinate with Ministry of Health, Guyana, Guyana Defense Forces, Community Primary Health Centres, Orphanages, Geriatric Homes, Churches, Mosques, Temples and others for organizing suitable Medical & Awareness Camps on their request on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Coordinate with the NGOs by organizing suitable Medical *Awareness Camps for the peer group, teachers, parents and Communities. Help assist in getting CAMPs done through the Associate Dean, Clinical Sciences and Texila Health Corps.
- Shall ensure scheduling of Clinical Rotations through ERP.
Remuneration is not a constraint for deserving candidates
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to Roshinie.firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-265-7651 / 265-7652 / 265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY