The Sales Attendant supports Store operations through the application of good customer service skills and ensures that shelves, displays and goods are cleaned, packed as per the Company’s and suppliers’ policies.
- Must possess a sound secondary education. Passes at CSEC would be advantageous.
- Previous sales experience would be an asset.
- Polite and positive attitude.
- Neat and tidy appearance.
- Able to treat with customers in a professional and tactful manner.
- Cleaning and packing shelves according to the Company’s and suppliers’ policies.
- Greeting and assisting customers with their purchases.
- Delivering goods to customers’ vehicles.
- Keeping surrounding area clean and tidy.
- Supporting sales and promotional activities.
- Assisting with cleaning and maintenance operations.
Attractive wages and benefits.
Applications inclusive of a covering letter and resume should be sent no later than Friday, October 16, 2020 to:
Human Resources Manager
Lot R1 H1 Dennis Street
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY