Human Resources Manager
Job LocationGiftland Mall, Turkeyen.
The Human Resources Manager partners with the Managers, studying market trends and develops short and long term plans for driving employee engagement and retention for the group of Companies. The HRM models effective communication and leadership in the company, while consistently applying Giftland’s policies, management practices and legal requirements.
Education: Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Human Resources, Business or Organization Development
Experience: Minimum five (5) year similar experience at an established Organization
- Manage the execution of Human Resource initiatives and processes within facilities, including retention, workforce planning, training, compliance, safety, employee relations and employee communications.
- Provide coaching and counseling to Managers regarding performance management, employee development, conflict resolution, organizational structure and leadership or management style.
- Validate compliance with all legal requirements and government reporting regulations related to the employment of associates.
- Partner with the recruitment team, where necessary, to facilitate the acquiring of talent and diversity; monitor staffing activity, including assessing the quality of the talent pool and the effectiveness of the recruitment selection process.
- Facilitate HR process and recommend process improvement where appropriate
- Review or analyze weekly and monthly HR statistics and identify potential concerns and address issues with the Directors.
- Manage HR programs or projects on deadline and within budget as applicable.
- Diagnose specific HR needs to fit to the organization’s balance score card
- Design and implement HR programs such as job analysis, recruitment and selection; training and development (and succession planning) ; performance management, retention and exit services;
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
or Email: email@example.com
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY