Workshop Stores Clerk
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented part time storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our storeroom. In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of our stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
- Five Subjects CXC inculsive of Mathematics & English
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
•Checks actual store inventory against computerized records.
•Reports any discrepancies in inventory records to store manager.
•Receives store deliveries.
•Organizes inventory in stock room.
•Restocks merchandise on sales floor as necessary.
•Files all delivery and inventory receipts.
•Uses inventory software to keep track of orders, returns, and supply.
•Writes up inventory reports detailing any overstock or missing items.
•Presents inventory reports at store meetings.
•Ensures that stock room is clean and well organized.
•Assists in cleaning and organizing the store upon closing.
•Submits orders for replenishment of inventory.
•Retrieves products from stock room for customers.
In person: 572 Toucan Drive, South Ruimveldt Gardens
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY