Fuel Farm Attendant
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, E.C.D.
The Fuel Farm Attendant is an important role at any airport as it relates to the operation of aircraft. The Caribbean Aviation Maintenances Services Limited; a subsidiary of Correia Group of Companies, is responsible for maintenance of all things relating to aircraft for specific companies. As a Fuel Farm Attendant, your role would mainly include safe practices while refueling aircraft and ensuring procedures of related tasks for this job are carried out efficiently.
- Must have a valid Driver’s Licence.
- Three (3) subjects C.X.C, Grades 1-3 inclusive of English and Mathematics.
- Completed at least one (1) year as a Trainee Fuel Farm Attendant or two (2) years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Attendance to Aviation Fuel Quality Control Training Program would be an asset.
- The Ability to work flexible hours.
Follow the Company's Policy and Procedure at all times.
Must have a working knowledge of all aspects of Quality and Safety as it relates to the operations of the Fuel Farm.
Ensure the Maintenance of Fuel Tanks and Trucks.
Coordinate the ordering of Fuel and ensure that adequate fuel are maintained at all times.
To be discussed at interviews.
Please email Applications to:
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle,
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY