Job LocationGiftland Mall, Plantation Turkeyen, Georgetown
The Recruiter determines which candidate meets the minimum requirements for a job; and then screens each applicant. And also makes decisions about which applicants should move on to the next step in the hiring process.
- At least five CXCs with Math and English at grade 1 to 3.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management or a related field.
- Minimum two (2) years similar experience at an established organization would be an asset
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Co-ordinate with department heads to ensure all job requisitions are submitted and filled in a timely manner, ensure that all requisitions are approved by the Executive team.
- Work along with the Marketing team to ensure the Facebook Careers page is managed and updated.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analysing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Ensure all applicants are pre-screened on the telephone to ensure they meet the job criteria.
- Any other related tasks as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted person will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY