Job LocationRamada Georgetown Princess Hotel, Providence, EBD
1. Minimum of 20 years of age to serve alcoholic beverages;
2. Experience as a Bartender will be beneficial;
3. Food handling certificate;
4. Fluency in English both verbal and non-verbal;
5. Provide legible communication;
6. Compute basic arithmetic;
7. Ability to: Willing to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed, and accuracy. Ability to prioritize and organize tasks. Ability to think clearly, can remain calm, and solve problems using good judgment. Ability to follow specific directions thoroughly. Desire to understand guests’ service needs.
Take orders, prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to guests courteously and efficiently according to Hotel specifications. Maintain stock, supplies and cleanliness of bar and equipment.
Please send applications (or apply in person) to the Human Resource Manager at Ramada Georgetown Princess Hotel, East Bank Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY