Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
We are looking for one experienced Mechanical Superintendent. Persons must have two passport size pictures, copies of ID, NIS & TIN#.
- BSc in mechanical engineering or licensed BSME with knowledge of heavy duty earth moving caterpillar machines.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior supervisor position in a mechanical workshop.
- Capable of diagnosing hydraulic systems.
- Understands electrical and electronic systems in relation to heavy duty earth moving equipment.
- Must have good communication and motivational skills.
- Organize, coordinate and supervise daily activities of a mechanical workshop.
- Prepare and document maintenance reports.
- Must be able to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical defects on heavy duty equipment.
- Oversee the servicing and overhauling of equipment components and other axillary equipment.
- Must be knowledgeable in repairing caterpillar and Cummings engines.
- 10 years or more experience In repairing heavy duty equipment including trucks.
- Must be knowledgeable about tools and testing instruments.
- Prepare all requisition for spare parts and materials required to maintain and repair equipment.
- Be able to read and interpret schematic diagrams and technical manuals.
- Prepare spare parts budget.
- Extensive knowledge of servicing and repairing caterpillar hydraulic systems.
- Be computer literate.
- Must be “HANDS ON” and practical.
To be discussed at Interview.
Apply in person at Toolsie Persaud Quarries Inc (Providence, E.B.D), send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org OR Call Tel#: 265-7523 for more info.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY