Job Location2442 Track A Plantation Providence EBD
1. Checking the curriculum and courses for the semester under all programs in COBM
With the help of the subject expert check the current curriculum and course for the academic semester
2. Checking the availability of qualified lecturers for each course.
If the lecturers are not available request HR and Management for the recruitment of lectures.
3. Be part of interview panel to select the qualified lecturer for each course.
Depending up on the requirement identify part time or full time lecturers
4. Checking the course module, lesson plan prepared by each lecturers and documenting
5. Verify the teaching hours, practical hours required for the course.
6. Preparing the academic calendar.
7. Checking the availability of recommended and prescribed books for each course.
Identify the recommended and prescribed books for each course with the help of the subject expert and arrange to purchase as early as possible with the help of Librarian as per the requirements.
8. Checking the student enrollment for each programme
9. Preparing the need assessment for all the program and identifying the demand for the program in the market.
PhD in Management Studies
5 to 10 years academic and administrative experience
1.As an Dean to coordinate the student administration in the college.
2.To perform the strategic planning in teaching , learning and academic administration.
3.Preparation the academic calendar, time table for each course.
4.Assigning faculties to each courses.
5.Monitoring each programme and all it courses and ensure that the classes are scheduled properly and running smoothly.
6.Getting the feedback on each course lecturers periodically and reporting to the management
7.Monitoring Student’s Activities
8.Coordinating workshop, seminars, guest lectures
9.Addressing the problems which affects the academics aspects to the higher authority through the proper channel.
10.Coordinating all the lecturers and students to accomplish the task in the stipulated time frame.
11.Working hand in hand with CEO and Registrar in all the academic activities."
Salary is negotiable
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to Roshinie.email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-265-7651 / 265-7652 / 265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY