Tire Repair Technician
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Maintains and repairs tires in accordance with Company standards
- 1 - 2 years tire repairs experience required.
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Inspects scrap and obsolete tires.
- Reviews failed tires for warranty consideration.
- Inspects quality of retread and repairs.
- Performs tire checks on company vehicles and equipment as required.
- Maintains tire records.
- Monitors servicing standards of suppliers.
- Performs fleet survey.
- Maintains a clean, safe work area.
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
In person: 573 Toucan Drive South Ruimveldt Gardens, Georgetown
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY