Assistant Manager - Technical Services Department
Job LocationR6 Ruimveldt, Georgetown
Accountable for the profitable achievement of sales and technical objectives associated with the assigned Department Product Portfolio.
- Bachelor’s of Science Degree in Engineering/ Management
- Diploma in Project Management
- 5 years’ experience in a related management/ supervision field
- Must be customer-focused and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Customer focused and commercially aware
- Develop, plan and manage all of the department’s projects to achieve timely completion
- Conduct assessment/ surveys for prospective projects and make recommendations on solutions
- Provides information by collecting, analysing and summarizing data and trends
- Accomplishes department objectives by planning, developing, implementing and evaluating action plans
- Grow and manage service level agreements with customers
- Provide feedback (written and verbal reports) to customers
- Must be able to interpret and analyse drawing
- Prepare technical reports
- Survey customer sites and make recommendations
- Project planning and coordination with the technical team on projects
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentives, Pension, Medical and non-contributory Life Insurance Plans.
INTERESTED AND QUALIFIED CANDIDATES PLEASE CONTACT:
Please note all applications must be submitted by October 19, 2020.
Please note that only suitable applications will be acknowledged.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY