Job LocationPlantation ‘A’ (Muneshwers Limited Houston Port), Houston, Greater Georgetown
The Network/System Administrator works directly with the Finance Director and Chief Information Officer to lead the Information Technology Department Services in ensuring that the technology needs of the organization and its tenants are met with the highest value, and satisfaction with cost saving strategies.
- Degree in Information Technology
- Preferred certifications: CompTIA Network+, CCNA, VMware VCP, CompTIA Network Security+, Microsoft (MTA, MCSA)
- 4+ years of systems/networking experience.
- Working knowledge of wireless data systems, fiber-optics, SIP/VOIP, Windows Operating Systems, LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VMware Virtualization and Active Directory.
- Experience with wireless radio systems and radio frequency (RF) propagation
- Familiar with OS deployed within the system (Linux Web caching, Windows, VMWare/ ESXi)
- Experience with IP microwave networks
- Working with the Chief Information Officer, the Network/ System Administrator will develop various projects and initiatives to support the organization and the Information Services department, inclusive of planning and design complex wireless voice and data communication system, deployments, upgrades and expansions.
- The position performs essential strategic, leadership, professional, operational, planning, analytical, and administrative duties in support of the department and organization activities and goals.
- Independently and in conjunction with the CIO, person must be able to execute and provide leadership for the comprehensive management, operational, and administrative responsibilities of the Information Technology Department.
- The Network/ System Administrator manages all Information Technology Department operational activities for those areas assigned by the CIO.
- Provide leadership to spearhead approved projects/ applications are implemented, and maintained to support the vision, mission, goals, and operations of the Company.
- The position requires personal initiative, sound judgment, and good problem-solving skills.
Compensation will be based on academic qualification and experience.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject. E.g. “Network/System Administrator”
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY