Job Location75 Sixth Street, Alberttown, Georgetown.
A Motivated self-starter who can work independently with a focus on results in achieving company business goals. Plans, organizes, and sells the company’s product line within assigned sales geography to optimize profit and meet marketing, financial, and corporate growth objectives while developing and enhancing client relationships within the Professional Pest Management market.
Education and/or Experience
- Diploma in Business or Science relevant to Pest Management
- minimum of two years experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must have working knowledge of pest control products and their uses.
- Must have a Driver's License
- Analytical - Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Exhibits objectivity; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed.
- Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; Supports company's goals and values.
- Actively manage assigned internal and external accounts, developing and maintaining solid client relationships
- Identify customer concerns and introduce them to Target Specialty Products’ Business Solutions/Resources and Get Started Programs to solidify relationships and build value.
- Communicate company promotions, programs, and pricing within assigned geography.
- Collaborate with finance/credit department as needed to ensure client account balances fall within company credit guidelines.
- Understand, support and adhere to the company’s sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Maintain accurate client contact information to support marketing related programs.
Applications can be forwarded to the below e-mail
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY