Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Working with the Department Managers, the Store Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the staff & store. Responsibilities include coordinating staffing and assisting in management of all areas of store operations as needed and ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the store.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management/Marketing or equivalent qualifications/ experience
- Five (5) years sales experience of which three (3) should be at a senior level.
- Be self-motivated; possess customer service, leadership, decision making, multitasking, budgeting & time management skills.
- Must be matured and vibrant with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to manage an operation team and provide training/guidance where necessary to operate in a retail/wholesale environment such as customer service, restocking, staff scheduling, staff training etc.
Assist in leading staffing and scheduling of the workforce with particular emphasis in areas such as sales and maintenance.
Oversee compliance of Department Team Leaders and all associates with established Company policies and standards, such as personnel practices.Help solve problems that affect the store's service, efficiency, and productivity.
- Provide and inspire outstanding service to our customers.
- Exercise judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with Department Managers, and any other Assistant Store Supervisor, in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Attend weekly and monthly departmental meetings to address and resolve any issues, policies and procedures and continual training processes.
- Work with the Human Resources Department to communicate any important information.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered based on qualifications and experience.
Send Appliation to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY