Job Location32 Farm, Track A, East Bank Demerara.
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for recording, counting & auditing the inventory of the hotel.
He/She is to ensure that the inventory documentation are updated on a timely basis, Follow up with the various staff to monitor and route inventory efficiently, Implement systems to diminish wastage, Ensure purchases are order in a timely manner, Provide reports to the General Manager & Assit in any duties given by the GM.
Applicants must have the following:
Mathematics - Grades 1 - 3
English A - Grades 1 - 3
Diploma in Accounting or CAT Qualifications.
Duties & Functions :
1. Oversee and evaluate stock procedures.
2. Conduct inventory count to ensure accuracy and timely execution.
3. Evaluate purchasing patterns.
4. Evaluate inventory with sales records to ensure accuracy.
5. Identify variances in the different departments.
6. Minimize wastage from each departments.
7. Implement a loss prevention programs.
8. Report any discrepancies to the General Manager.
9. Identify any shortages and any problems that can affect product availability.
10. Allocate and control the flow of inventory in the hotel.
11. Enter all inventory data into the POS System.
12. Manage inventory using the POS System.
13. Question employees of shortages and ensure wastage is diminished.
14. Provide weekly inventory reports to management.
15. Assist staff & management with any task necessary.
16. Provide marketing assistance at a scheduled time.
17. Supervise hotel functions when needed.
To be discussed at the interview.
Kindly email a application and a detailed CV to:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY