Job Location160 Plantation Versailles, West Bank Demerara
Take orders and deliver food and beverages to our customers. Uplift the dining experience for customers. Should have patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
Must have Maths & English
Must be courteous
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software or order slips
- Communicate order details to the Bartender
- Serve food and drink orders
- Ensure alcoholic beverages are served to those who meets legal drinking age
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with restaurant staff to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Should be able to use Hotel’s PMS Software
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
- Should be able to work at events
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY