Job LocationKato, Region 8
B and J Civil Works invites suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the job of Site Supervisor (Master Builder) on the construction works of a 150-Kilowatt hydroelectric plant on the Chiung River at Kato Village in Region 8. The assignment is projected to last from mid-July to December 2020/January 202. and the works to be executed include:
- Reinforced Concrete Civil Works including the construction of weirs and other related ground structures.
- Specialized installation of Glass Reinforced Pipework (GRP), overground.
- Limited gravel-surface roadwork construction
- Construction of small reinforced concrete substructure and steel framed superstructure power-house
Applicants must be prepared to work for 2 month periods and be;
- Experienced in the construction of reinforced concrete dykes, cofferdams, and sluices.
- Competent in the reading and interpreting of surveying benchmarks and references, and with the checking of survey data (level and alignment) requirements applicable to structures being erected.
- Very competent in the reading and interpretation of drawings, plans, and blueprints, and the communicating of this information to others.
- Possession of tertiary education certification in building and civil construction is desirable.
- Possess excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Have good writing and reporting skills.
To be discussed at the Interview.
Attractive remuneration, free transportation to and from the site on turnaround, complimentary meals, employee`s insurance.
Applicants for this position should submit their applications, inclusive of a cover letter and curriculum vitae (CV) with two (2) references, addressed to - Dynamic Engineering Company Limited, Attention: Ms. Amanda Mc Adam, Lot 5-6 Eccles Industrial Estate, Eccles, East Bank Demerara; E-mail:<firstname.lastname@example.org>
Only Shortlisted applicants will be invited to be interviewed
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY