Construction Supervisor at Dynamic Engineering Company Limited
Applicants must be prepared to work for 2 month periods and be;
- Experienced in the construction of reinforced concrete dykes, cofferdams, and sluices.
- Competent in the reading and interpreting of surveying benchmarks and references, and with the checking of survey data (level and alignment) requirements applicable to structures being erected.
- Very competent in the reading and interpretation of drawings, plans, and blueprints, and the communicating of this information to others.
- Possession of tertiary education certification in building and civil construction is desirable.
- Possess excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Have good writing and reporting skills.