Jr. Business Development/Consultant
Job Locationgeorgetown, guyana
Creditinfo Guyana Inc. requires a new Business Development resource to assist in the development and growth of profitable new business and to develop and maintain effective key agency relationships. This position will be directly responsible for the expansion of CIG’s Customer Database as well as for Data Acquisition in order to improve the depth and breadth of our offering in the Guyana Market. This position will also ensure business growth by facilitating business development activities to ensure these are delivered in accordance with the organizational strategy.
Economics or Finance Degree (similars)
Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Strong analytical and organizational skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Ability to work collaboratively in a Global Company.
- Contribute to the achievement of the Company’s vision and strategy
- Impact the profitability of the company through ensuring strategic and tactical management decisions and new business development results
- Identify sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts.
- Ensure efficient and effective marketing, advertising and promotional planning in collaboration with the management team
- Managing and implementing new business opportunities
- Assist with budget development and prudently manage resources within those budgetary guidelines according to company policy and within ethical corporate governance guidelines
- Report on the business development division’s strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed
Please submit your resume to Country Manaher Judy Semple and/or Regional Manger Claudia Garcia at:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY