Job LocationPlantation ‘A’ (Muneshwers Limited Houston Port), Houston, Greater Georgetown
Guyana Shore Base Inc. (GYSBI), a joint venture company based in Houston, Greater Georgetown is now recruiting personnel to support expanded shore base operations in the offshore oil and gas sector.We are interested in hiring Medical Attendant.
- Medex/Nursing Diploma from a reputable institution
- At least five (5) years’ experience working in a similar capacity.
- Provide an immediate course of treatment en route to hospital or at the scene of an incident.
- Use various medical equipment to resuscitate and stabilize patients.
- Liaise with members of other emergency services, such as the police, fire brigade or coast guard and other ambulance services to ensure the appropriate level of response is provided.
- Work closely with doctors and nurses in the hospital’s accident and emergency departments, briefing them as their patient arrives at hospital.
- Produce thorough case notes and report the patient's history, condition and treatment to relevant hospital staff.
- Appropriately make use of other available personnel whether professional or not so as to be able to immediately stabilize the patient in a situation where there are multiple emergency cases.
- Any other job-related task assigned.
Compensation will based on academic qualification and experience.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject. E.g. “Medical Attendant”
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY