Enrollment Advisor (Sales Department)
Job LocationProvidence, East Bank Demerara
As an Enrollment Advisor, all efforts should be concentrated towards garnering maximum delivery of intake potentials and strategies in marketing so as to ensure maximum visibility of the company to the market.
• Prequalifies prospective students against university criteria or forwards application to relevant superior for qualification advice
• Documents communication with contacts by completing forms and record logs.
• Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data
• Organizing market research
• Arranging promotional events
• Assessing the results of a marketing campaign
• Analyzing questionnaires
• Assisting in writing reports and analyzing data
• Assisting with promotional activities
• Organizing and hosting presentations and customer visits
• Writing reports, company brochures and similar documents
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards
• Prepares all promotional kits to include university information, the necessary applications, brochures, and appropriate special program information upon direction of university management.
• Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Performs any other lawful duties assigned.
The key functions include but are not limited to:
Handling student’s queries through mails, calls etc.
Coordinating between prospective students and management.
Assessing the results of marketing campaigns.
- Candidates with prior work experience would be preferred, however, persons with no experience can also apply
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s Degree in Management/Project Management would be preferred
- Candidates must be 21 years and older.
Remuneration is not a constraint for deserving candidates.
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to Roshinie.email@example.com
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-676 5194
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY