Job LocationRegent & Oronoque Streets, Georgetown
A Vacancy exists for a Payroll Clerk.
• Minimum 5 Subjects CXC Including Mathematics, IT & Principles of Accounting
• Minimum 3-5 years experience in a similar field
• Relevant Technical Certifications an asset
• Familiarity with general accounting principles
• Must be well versed in Guyana Labour laws
• Must be familiar with NIS & PAYE computations
• Proficient in Quickbooks & MS Office Suite, especially Excel
• Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong ethics and reliability
- Collect and verify timekeeping information for all employees
- Calculate pay according to hours worked, incorporating overtime, leave etc.
- Manage and calculate taxes and deductions, PAYE, NIS, etc.
- Initiate timely periodical payments either by preparing and administering cheques or making direct deposits through a bank payment system
- Update paper and electronic payroll records by entering adjustments on pay rates, employee status changes etc.
- Deal with complaints and questions regarding payroll from employees and upper management
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies in payroll
- Prepare and submit reports with payroll information to supervisor
Will be discussed at interview.
Applications (Cover letter + Resume) can be sent to: Queensway Security Service Inc.
153 Regent Rd. & Oronoque St.
OR email : firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY