Job LocationGeorgetown Guyana
Rose Ramdehol Auto Sales is Seeking a suitable individual to join our team
- A minimum of Five (5) passes at CXC
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- The ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem solving with strong decision making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills.
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices, letters and other documents.
- Answering the phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Filing and retrieving company records, documents and reports.
- Researching and conducting data to prepare documents for review and make presentation to the Directors and Senior Management.
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a record database.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails and other correspondences.
- Provide general administrative support.
salary is based on Qulification and experience, will be discussed in interview.
Send Application to:
Rose Ramdehol Auto Sales
226 South Road, Bourda
or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY