Job LocationLot 2442 Track A Plantation Providence East Bank Demerara
Reporting to the University Dean, the Academic Coordinator is responsible for the effective coordination of Post Graduate Programs/or courses as well as the provision of leadership to faculty in the design and delivery of these programs and courses.
Qualification: CXC,Diploma, Bachelors or Masters
Experience: 1 to 2 years relevant experience
- Coordinate with partner Universities and Academic Office for the successful operation of the Post Graduate Programs.
- Prepare documents needed for the operation and continuous development of the PG Program.
- Conduct and organize on campus and online meetings regarding PG Program.
- Evaluation of student application and records for the eligibility for the PG Programs
- Facilitate processing of students’ records finishing the PG Program for proper processing of documents.
- Develop SOPs, Policies and Guidelines to ensure the quality of program offerings and implementation.
- To maintain high standard in the delivery of the program.
- Evaluation of student application and records for the eligibility for the applied program in TAU.
- Assist the Dean and faculty in the implementation of Academic’s SOPs, Policies and Guidelines of the University
- Support Student Affairs Department with regard to academic solutions
- Other tasks duly assigned to him by the management in achieving of university’s vision and mission.
Salary is not a constraint for deserving candidates
Interested and Qualified Aspirants, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
Texila American University
Lot 2442, Plantation Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
Telephone # 592-265-7651 / 265-7652 / 265-7650
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY