Customer Service Representative
Job LocationGiftland Officemax
Responsible for maintaining outstanding customer service as per Company standards, generating sales, merchandising, and safeguarding company assets.
- Must have 5 CXC subjects with passes in English and Mathematics
- At least six months experience in a similar position.
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge and all other aspects of customer service.
- Assist Customers finding products that match their needs
- Answer questions about products and promote their value and best features
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Assist in floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance, and housekeeping
- Stocking racks and shelves
- Any other similar tasks as assigned.
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Supervisor
Plantation Pattenson, Turkeyen, Georgetown.
Only shortlisted persons will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY