Job LocationLot 92 Middle Street North Cummingsburg, Georgetown
Are you passionate about providing quality customer service? Do you have a knack for learning and teaching specialized skills?
Then join us! We are looking for an Account Trainer who can join our growing team.
As an Account Trainer at Emerge, you’ll be responsible for developing the knowledge and skills of the company’s workforce to ensure employees provide the best customer service experience at all times. You will also be tasked with equipping employees with the requirements to perform at the expected performance level.
- Diploma or Degree in Educational Studies or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a customer service-oriented organization with at least one
(1) of those years being in a training/teaching capacity.
- Facilitate learning using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role-playing,
simulations, team exercises, group discussions, lectures, and on-the-job coaching.
- Organize, develop and source training programs to meet specific client program needs such as;
technical support skills, consultative sales skills, and courteous customer interaction.
- Monitor new hires who have graduated from training and follow-up with mentoring.
- Create a positive, fun, and motivating training environment to enhance employee performance and
- Design and administer assessment tools to measure training effectiveness and employees’
comprehension of the training material.
Compensation is negotiable based on qualification and experience.
Interested applicants can contact Recruitment Department at our Main Office - 92 Middle Street, Georgetown; Telephone Number 226- 2532 or email email@example.com.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY